Greetings, fellow worshippers! Welcome to the Church of Cormack!
Danielle will be on Hercules the week of 1/25/99 in episode "Sky High" as Ephiny!
We are the Exalted Ogress Grizelda and High Priestess Cyberferret, your religious leaders in veneration of all things Danielle Cormack. We have no affiliation with her, whatsoever, other than probably ranking pretty high on her list of "scary fans". There is however an official fan club which not only has more accurate information, but is actually DC endorsed. (Need we say more??)
Grizelda apologizes sincerely for not having updated this stuff more recently. Taking into consideration the fact that the download times used to be absolutely RIDICULOUS, things are getting a bit more streamlined around here. She is currently redesigning these pages; this venture should culminate in something new around the holiday break. We are also anticipating a move to the address http://cormack.lov.nu eventually.
However... In the meantime while we wait for the folks at fsn.net to get their rear in gear, we managed to do something clever:
We got for free at http://come.to
Although there is not much here at the moment, you may...
- Take a test to see if you are truly a DCdrooler.
- View the rudimentary beginnings of the DiCtionary!
- Listen to Sounds of Ephiny (and watch a few movies, as well).
- Artwork and verses of sacred poetry, and other inspirational writings!
- Play with the DC photocube and soon album! (Warning- may take a while to load)
- Check out Fanatics N' Enthusiasts of the Amazons by Priestess Jenny for Ephiny related informations, or Priestess Cyber's most sacred and highly inspirational Ephiny worship page as well while on your tour of the online DCdrooling community. These pages will continue to function in their capacity as shrines for one aspect of the Goddess, not to be replaced by this page.
- There are, of course, plenty of other DC pages out there.
- While we are working on a "Degrees of Danielle", you can manually enter her name into Star Links and find out how you can link any actor to the goddess!
- Should you feel the need to share your love of the chosen one, there are several venues availible for your communal enjoyment. The most widely used as of now is the message board, which is primarily Ephiny related, as it belongs to F'NE.
- There are monthly chats scheduled for 8 PM EST the first Saturday of every month at the DCdroolers chat room. Also, there are chats tentatively scheduled for the third Saturday of every month at 7 or 8 AM EST for the purpose of accomodating better our Aussie/Kiwi members.
- We have mailing lists, one announcement list for updates and one unmoderated.
- A gal after our own tree-hugging hearts, Danielle speaks out against whaling. (off site) Battle on!
- The sort of picture Priestess Jenny can find on netsearches of Danielle!
- There are also of course, many things we have planned for this site, among them a Grab a Banner page, a DC stats page, convention pics, top ten lists and fan fiction links (with summaries and reviews), artwork (send it to us!), and a member list, as well as a trivia quiz.
there have been only visits to this religious place of worship, we will continue to update information as we can.
For instance, Danielle will be in a love story entitled "Channelling Baby" with Kevin Smith this year, taking place in the 70s thru the 90s, and starring Danielle as a blind woman! Amazon High seems to be DONE and shopping around for a buyer, as Joe LoDuca started working on the music March 1st-- hopefully more news on that will come up later. Also, coming soon to this site there will be a report with pictures on Priestess Jenny's ENCOUNTER with Ms. Cormack herself at the NYC Xena Convention, so you may live the experience vicariously! In other DC news, Topless Women Talk About Their Lives still hasn't come out yet in the US, but will be in Ottowa in a few month's time. Viewers in Poland, Germany, Australia and of course New Zealand may appreciate this critically acclaimed movie for which Danielle was awarded "Best Actress" at New Zealand's film and television awards...
Visit the Church confessional!
View a log of other faithful pilgrims!
Disclamer: The Church of Cormack is designed in jest, and is not meant to provoke or upset any visitors. Please, don't take us seriously-- we just love to mock people, and Ms. Cormack is the totally innocent target of our reprehensible affections. No suede wonderbras or tomatoes were harmed in the making of this webpage. Pictures modified from screen captures found in various locations, without permission, just like the character of Ephiny. However, no one is making ANY money from it (don't we wish), and we credit MCA with the genius to create that character for Danielle, in their infinite wisdom.
And now, a word from our sponsors...
This site belongs to DCdroolers. If you
would like to join the Danielle Cormack Web Ring, please visit the homepage.
|| DC Ring Homepage|
This center of worship and veneration hosted by ...
So build your own Shrine to Danielle today!